MobiMedia software is built on n-tier technology.
- The advantages of a client-server structure are combined with the
advantages of web-based systems
- Both online and offline working are possible
- RAD-developed client with the capability to render customising in
the running application
- No client installation and - maintenance
- Maximum security, since the data is stored both locally and centrally
- Very fast and comfortable operation
- Unloading the servers
- Updates for software tools and data are automatically installed.
Client computers and application servers are usually connected to the internet. A client establishes connections to the central database only through application servers. These servers relay requests to the database server, which in turn exchanges its data with the host.